Jobs at Northville Lumber
Northville Lumber is a family-owned company located in Northville, Michigan. We serve the professional builder, remodeler and homeowner/do-it-yourself markets, offering friendly, knowledgeable staff, an extensive array of quality lumber, sheet goods, decking, doors, windows and other construction materials, hardware, tools and more.
We are always looking for team members who are eager and willing to learn, who are enthusiastic and bring a positive disposition into our workplace.
Join our Team
Be Part of Something Great
We look for people who bring a strong work ethic to the workplace, and who function well as part of a team. We look for those who strive for quality in their work product and believe in our core mission to ‘Provide a Legendary Experience Always Surpassing Expectations (PLEASE).’
Knowledge of the home-building industry and construction materials and products is a plus. Customer service skills, communication skills, reliability and dependability, honesty and commitment to the job are valued traits at Northville Lumber.
Northville Lumber has added new locations and numerous positions to our team as we continue to grow and develop new products, markets and customers.
We post open positions on our website (below), and are always willing to review resumes from qualified job-seekers.
How to Apply
You may apply for jobs at Northville Lumber or the Novi Home Design Center by any of these three methods:
- Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete our Employment Application
- Contact our Human Resources Department at 248-938-4419
Currently Open Positions
Available Job Opportunities
Committed to Our Employees
Human Resources Department Mission Statement
In support of Northville Lumber Co.’s principles, values, and vision, it is the mission of the Human Resources Department to support the organization in meeting its goals and initiatives through its most valuable resource: OUR EMPLOYEES.
It is the goal of the Human Resources Department to provide effective human resource management by developing and implementing policies, programs and services that contribute to the attainment of Company and Employee goals by:
- Fostering an attitude of teamwork and quality in our daily operations
- Properly balancing the needs of the Employees and the needs of the Company
- Ensuring a qualified workforce in a safe workplace free of discrimination and harassment by complying with employment laws and government regulations, providing management and employee training, and developing policies and procedures
- Hiring the most qualified individuals by identifying staffing needs, implementing an effective interviewing process, increasing Company visibility in the employment marketplace, identifying the best and most cost effective recruitment sources
- Providing training and development in areas of effective leadership and management, employment law and regulations
- Retaining our valued employees by assuring effective leadership qualities in our managers, providing competitive wages and benefits, employee training and coaching, and promoting communication between employees and management
We embrace change and the opportunities it brings. The Human Resources Department is focused on delivering quality customer service and is committed to recruiting, developing, rewarding and retaining our talented workforce.
By embracing this mission, the Human Resources Department will support the Northville Lumber corporate goal to “Provide a Legendary Experience Always Surpassing Expectations” (PLEASE) in providing service to our internal customers, our employees.